Most people despise the signs of aging they experience as they get older, but it’s one of those things in life everyone deals with. Yet, when you look at celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Suzzanne Somers who both are 50+ but look like they’re in their 20s, it makes you wonder how they do it. While you may not achieve those types of results, you can reduce the signs of aging by following the five tips below.
1. You Are What You Eat: How many times have you heard this sentiment? It is true, however, so closely pay attention to the foods that you consume. Mix up your plates with a variety of non-processed, fresh fruits, lean meats, and poultry/fish and vegetables. Your skin is the largest organ in the body and with the right foods, it thrives.
2. Take Care of Your Skin: Wash your face twice per day to remove dirt and germs. A clean face shows and it experiences fewer breakouts and blemishes. Use a moisturizer on the skin and look for specialty products to address specific issues that affect your skin.
3. Exercise: When you exercise, it keeps you fit and healthy -and it shows in your physical appearance. Aim to exercise for at least 30-minutes each day. Keep in mind that leading an active lifestyle is best!
4. Consider Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a spa service that provides significant results for anyone who wants to look younger. With the help of microdermabrasion treatment aurora, you can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, spots, and other signs of again.
5. Use Sunscreen: The sun’s harmful UV rays can be detrimental to your skin. Not only can it cause freckles and other spots on the face and body, but it can also lead to skin cancer. Using a sunscreen with an SPF15 or higher every time you go out of the house is advisable.